Thursday 21 August 2008

You're In Quebec With Your Mother

Prompt from her space my space is "Q" for Quebec
















Lyrics from Pretty Little Martha by Loudon Wainwright 111

I sang that song for your big brother,
And I'm gonna sing this song for you.
I sang that song for your big brother,
And I'm gonna this one for you.
You're in Quebec with your mother,
And I'm down here in New York state.
In Quebec with your mother,
The world is cruel and so is fate,
The world is cruel and so is fate.

6 comments:

sam said...

great shot, you got sunshine today ???? lucky you .

Photographing Mom said...

Very creative.

The Cook said...

Not sure what that is - a water container? - but I really like the colours. x

Louise said...

Great Q!

Sarah said...

Great Q - took a couple of minutes before I worked out what it was, very clever idea :-)

Chris T said...

GreT shot - amazing how common things take on an totally different look from an unusual angle - love the colour too. saw martha wainwright at cambridge this year - she was great!