Friday 22 August 2008

I Got My Neck, I Got My Boobs

Prompt from her space my space is B for Boobies

Oh my god there she goes, lowering the tone as normal - find B in your space










Lyrics from "Ain't Got No ( I Got Life )" by Nina Simone

I got my hair, I got my head
I got my brains, I got my ears
I got my eyes, I got my nose
I got my mouth, I got my smile
I got my tongue, I got my chin
I got my neck, I got my boobs
I got my heart, I got my soul
I got my back, I got my sex
I got my arms, I got my hands
I got my fingers, Got my legs
I got my feet, I got my toes
I got my liver, Got my blood
I've got life ,
I've got my freedom
I've got the life

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Interesting shot for B

Photographing Mom said...

Great spotted B!

Jenn Alvarez said...

Very cool shot!

Aubrey Harns said...

That's a terrific shot - I love all the texture - I can almost reach out and touch it.
Blessings,
Aubrey

Chris T said...

Love your interpretation- great shot