Monday 4 August 2008

Twice On The Pipe If The Answer Is No

Prompt at her space my space is pipe

A tube of material in which to feed liquid or air. Have you got a fine set of pipes?


















Lyrics from Knock Three Times by Tony Orlando


Oh my darlin knock three times on the ceiling if you want me
Twice on the pipe if the answer is no
Oh my sweetness means you'll meet me in the hallway
Twice on the pipe means you ain't gonna show

A blast from the past, reminds me of dancing the slosh at weddings

6 comments:

Diana said...

Great pipes!

sam said...

like the way word brought back memory by lyrics : ) how about paul mcartney pipes of peace ?

Brendan said...

Very nice! Like the white pipes on white background.

Judith said...

Lokks like a nice bright day, like the way you have found lyrics to match your photos.

Unknown said...

Love the perspective of the pipes. Great shot.

Aubrey Harns said...

Cool shot - great angle!
Blessings,
Aubrey