Tuesday 12 August 2008

Every Triangle Has Three Corners

Prompt from her space my space is triangle

A 3 sided shape, touching at each end. Simple huh? Show me some triangles















Lyrics from "Three Is A Magic Number" by Embrace

Takes three legs to make a tripod and to make a table stand
Takes three wheels to make a vehicle called a tricycle
Every triangle has three corners, every triangle has three sides
No more no less you don't have to guess when its three you can see its a magic number

8 comments:

Brendan said...

Very strong! I like it a lot Janette.

Sue said...

Neat :-) I know it's outside but I just can't decide what it is! As Brendan says it's very strong :-)

Yep, I like to sing too . . . and I am far more tuneful ;-) after a glass or two of wine!

Finally you are NOT going to believe what song I put on my blog today . . . please forgive me ;-D

Sue

The Cook said...

Love the contrast on your shot - fab triangles. x

Chris T said...

Great silhouette - like the black & white - I can't guess what it is either - playhouse frame?

Unknown said...

Very cool shot, simple but classy x

Igotmebabe said...

Shannon, my ears are covered :)
I can't hear you!

Igotmebabe said...

Its the top of a wooden rose arch.
Sue I hope you don't sing about frogs going POP in the microwave :)

Our Remodeling Blog said...

Great shot, I love the angle!
Beth