Monday 11 August 2008

And All The Leaves On The Trees Are Falling

Prompt from her space my space is leaves

Expanded, usually green organs borne by the stem of a plant. Show us leaves














Puppy sitting for middle gremlin M. One hour in and I have said NO at least 100 times. Should I be saying NO as he eats the leaves, or should I be taking pictures? Will it be my fault if he is sick when he goes home?

Lyrics from"Moondance" by Van Morrison

Well, its a marvelous night for a moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
neath the cover of october skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow
And Im trying to please to the calling
Of your heart-strings that play soft and low
And all the nights magic seems to whisper and hush
And all the soft moonlight seems to shine in your blush
Can I just have one a more moondance with you, my love

6 comments:

Brendan said...

Cute pup!! Identical to my kids' puppy, right down to the markings on the neck. Nice shot.

hannah said...

Love your leaves and very cute puppy!

Chris T said...

Cute puppy - nice take on leaves

Aubrey Harns said...

I adore this shot. Him doing what dogs do - very sweet.
Blessings,
Aubrey

Sue said...

Sorry BUT first up is the song . . . I LOVE IT !!!! Absolute favourite of mine. EXCELLENT choice :-)

And a puppy :-)So gorgeous and adorable and cute and . . . oh yeh, sorry, great leaves too ;-)

Wish we lived nearer . . . we could eat, drink, chat and listen to music :-)

Sue :-)

maz said...

Hi Janette, cute pup! Thanks for the comment yesterday about aperture etc; you could check out http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/ they have some really readable tips and advice! Taught me loads. You already take great pics though:)