Wednesday 13 August 2008

With Spanish Fly And Roots To Chew

Prompt from her space my space is chew

To masticate with ones teeth. Who is chewing where you are















My niece Eleni, stayed over last night, here she is chewing on her Croissant. She asked could she stay till Saturday. I said Hmmm we shall see. I asked would she come outside later and run around as I want to practise capturing movement in a shot. She said If you let me stay till Saturday.

Lyrics from "My Aphrodisiac Is You" by Katie Melua

Don't smoke no grass,
Or opium from old Hong Kong,
That hubble-bubble
Just makes me see you double
All night long.
Don't waste my time
With Spanish fly and roots to chew,
They cause me trouble,
Because my aphrodisiac is you.

3 comments:

Chris T said...

Great shot - good bribery tactics from her - did you succumb?

Debbie said...

lol they learn blackmail young these days! Great chew shot!

Mima said...

That is a lovely photo, she is very pretty! Thanks for coming to visit my blog, gosh 18 years, you must have found some amazing tactics to cope with it, I am really struggling at the moment, I think though that is a stage that we all go through periodically.