Friday 1 August 2008

My Fingers Are All In A Knot

Prompt at her space my space is knot
A tangle in a length of string or hair, the hard, cross-grained mass of wood at the place where a branch joins the trunk of a tree found in planks or cuts of wood, a groups of people....the list goes on. Show me knots!















Lyrics from Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues by Nina Simone

Now if you see Saint Annie
Please tell her thanks a lot
I cannot move
My fingers are all in a knot
I don't have the strength
To get up and take another shot
And my best friend, my doctor
Won't even say what it is I've got

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely knot - lovely garden too :-)

Photographing Mom said...

soft knot and pretty garden!

Aubrey Harns said...

Great shot. Very pretty & soft!
Blessings,
Aubrey

Debbie said...

very pretty!