Thursday 14 August 2008

Where That Bracelet Used To Be

Prompt from her space my space is bracelet
Jewellery, trinkets or adornments worn on the wrist. Show me you fave bracelet.

My favourite bracelet from Greece






















Lyrics from "Harder Now That It's Over" by Ryan Adams

They slapped 'em on you
Where that bracelet used to be
You know the one I bought you in phoenix
Where they sell old jewelry
I was trying to make you angry
But I didn't feed you to the cops
When I threw that drink in that guy's face
It was just to piss you off'
Cause honey it's over
It's harder now that it's over
It's harder now that it's over
Now that the cuffs are off
And you're free
You're free with a history

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A lovely piece of jewellery :o) x

Chris T said...

That's very pretty- love turqouise

Sue said...

So we can add swapping jewelry to the list of things we will do when one day we get together :-)

Love this. Love the design, that it is silver and the turq stones :-) Great shot Janette :-)

AND you got a song too . . . Kudos :-)

Sue :-)

Brendan said...

Love the turquoise squares!!