Tuesday 26 August 2008

Might Win An Oscar You Can Never Tell

Prompt from her space my space is O for Oscar




















Lyrics from "Act Naturally" performed by the Beatles, sung by Ringo

Well, I'll bet you I'm gonna be a big star
might win an Oscar you can never tell
the movie's gonna make me a big star
'Cause I can play the part so well
Well I hope you come and see me in the movies
then I know that you will plainly see
The biggest fool that ever hit the big time
and all I gotta do is act naturally

9 comments:

etteY said...

co_oL action shot!!

Sue said...

Beatles . . . whooo hoooo . . . Love 'em :-D

Another inventive shot today Janette, super idea and great dof.

No flaming sun here again :-( Now off to sort out Sarah's school stuff for next week.

Sue . . . (Marc's first real love ;-D LOL )

P.S. Sarah is on my post singing Get it On :-)

Brendan said...

Oh WOW! Very impressive.

Photographing Mom said...

Very nice!

Sarah said...

Fantastic shot - very clever :)

Louise said...

Very good!! Love action shots, you really caught the moment.

Chris T said...

Another great shot & what a clever shot for w

NW Nature Nut said...

a very creative O!

Eleanor said...

Just catching up with you, this shot is such fun.
E
xx