Monday 25 August 2008

Could Have Been The Whiskey

Prompt from her space my space is W for Whiskey




















Lyrics from "Wasn't That A Party" by Tom Paxton

Could have been the whiskey, might have been the gin.
Could have been three or four six-packs,
I don't know, but look at the mess I'm in,
My head is like a football, I think I'm gonna die,
Tell me, me oh me oh my,
Wasn't that a party?
Someone took a grapefruit and wore it like a hat,
I saw someone under my kitchen table, talking to my old tom cat,
They were talking about football and the cat was talkin' back,
Along about then everything went black,
But wasn't that a party?

8 comments:

Louise said...

Are they pegs? great W.

Ruthie said...

Great shot. Love the contrasting colours.

Photographing Mom said...

Cool! wonderful colors

Sarah said...

That is fab - very clever :)

The Cook said...

The contrasting colours are very striking - great W. x

Hazel said...

Very inventive shot!

Sue said...

Oh! You are being a bit clever here :-) I love this . . . really thinking outside the box Janette :-)

Sue :-)

Brendan said...

Love the red and green together