Thursday 25 September 2008

They Stack The Odds 'Til We Take To The Street

Prompt from Her Space My Space is Stack
A pile of objects, typically neatly arranged. Find a stack in your space today.

















Lyrics from Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds 'til we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

7 comments:

Diana said...

great shot today!
Love Di X

Photographing Mom said...

Wow. With my house full of boys that's a disaster waiting to happen. ;) Great shot.

The Cook said...

Great stack - I love those colours. x

Chris T said...

Great shot - pretty colours

lucy said...

Love it! The shot, the take on the theme, the lyrics...love it all!

Unknown said...

Great idea for stack. I never knew those were the words, I always mumble something similar sounding til I get to the chorus :o) x

Sue said...

Snap! Great song choice, even if I say so myself :-)

Clever take today Janette. I always want to take the cup from the top . . . durrr . . . it's not my brain, I just like to be original, (if you can get way with calling it that!)

Adventure was too hard. It's an adventure at the moment to get to the top of the stairs and remember why I climbed them in the first place ;-D

Bye Sue :-)