Wednesday 17 September 2008

So Cheap And Juicy

Prompt from Her Space My Space is Juicy

To be full of juice or succulent. Find something juicy in your space today !

















Lyrics from "That Time" by Regina Spektor

Hey remember the time when I found a human tooth down on Delancey
Hey remember that time we decided to kiss anywhere except the mouth
Hey remember that time when my favorite colors were pink and green
Hey remember that month when I only ate boxes of tangerines
So cheap and juicy, tangerines

7 comments:

Chris T said...

mmm... that's a great photo!!

Sue said...

oooooo . . . are they fruit pastilles, not from the tube BUT the larger packet? I love chewy sweets more than chocolate!

This is a super shot . . . my mouth is watering :-)

Not heard this song before, it's playing now :-)

Take Care . . . Sue :-)

Pauline said...

Yum, yum, yum. I love it :o)

sam said...

i'll go with fruit pastelles too ???? i want one now : ) great shot,

Igotmebabe said...

Fruit pastilles is correct. Shannon they are sweets (candy).
Sue, trust you to notice that it is the larger packet and not the tube :)

Hazel said...

Good take on the prompt!

Brendan said...

The bigger the packet, the better! Nice pic!