Thursday 11 September 2008

Oh Won't You Come On Over

Prompt from Her Space My Space is Over

Above, at the other side or beyond an object. Show us 'over' in your space today.

Looking Over...A vertigo delight















Lyrics from "Valerie" by Amy Winehouse

Well sometimes I go out, by myself,
And I look across the water
And I think of all the things,
Of what you're doing,
And in my head I paint a picture.
Since I've come home,
Well my body's been a mess,
And I miss yur ginger hair,
And the way you like to dress.
Oh won't you come on over,
Stop making A fool out of me,
Why don't you come on over, Valerie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!

Sarah said...

super shot! and the lyrics are with the word

Sarah

sam said...

looks lovely place, great pic.

Hazel said...

Great shot!

Unknown said...

Lovely shot :o) x

Rach said...

Great shot!

Chris T said...

Great shot but it's very high up ...!!

All of my Todays said...

Looks like a beautiful spot. x

Aubrey Harns said...

This is a terrific shot. Wish I was there listening to the water!
Blessings,
Aubrey

Debbie said...

Cool shot - i love the angle and it all looks so peaceful!

hugs
Debbie
x