Tuesday 23 September 2008

LikeThe Wind Takes A Leaf From A Tree

Prompt from Her Space My Space is Leaf

A flattened structure attached to the stem of a plant. Find a leaf in your space today.














Lyrics from A Leaf From A Tree by Mary Coughlan

Sometimes I feel like I might just fall apart
Trying to hold all this in my heart
And late at night when the house is dark
I'm scared,yes I'm scared
That like the wind takes a leaf from a tree

Time will take your love from me
Like the wind takes a leaf from a tree
Time will take your love from me
And you're kind, you tell me don't be scared

And you promise that you'll always be there
While I believe that you care
I know, yes I know
That like the wind takes a leaf from a tree

Time will take your love from me
Like the wind takes a leaf from a tree
Time will take your love from me


7 comments:

sam said...

nice shot , like the fact just 1 leaf in picture,

maz said...

Love the smell of these, very evocative of my mum's conservatory!

Photographing Mom said...

Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

My husband collects large plants and I often admire their leaves, huge structures that look almost artificial. Beauty is everywhere :-)

Sue said...

Oh, I like this :-) Great dof as they say and a super angle too :-)

I spy a petal . . . I hope that means you are letting your floor get dusty? :-)

Yep, and as soon as Bruce started singing I was "Janette, see what Shannon has posted" :-)

Thanks for your email . . . I'll reply later :-)

Take care . . . Sue :-)

The Cook said...

One of my favourite plants and I really like that little spot of pink from the petal on the floor. x

lucy said...

How true are the words you chose to quote...the leaf of the geranium...simple beauty.