Wednesday 3 September 2008

And Through The Hedge

Prompt from Her Space My Space is Hedge

A boundary formed by bushes or shrubs. Show us a hedge in your space today.

Went out for a drive today( or as Shannon would say gallivanting ) to find my hedge shot. I turned into a lurker, peeking round corners and kerb crawling. Strange looks and stares didn't put me off but did make me feel as if I were "up to something".















Some more shots from my neighbourhood prowling


















Lyrics from "Put The Sun Back" by The Coral

Down the cinder path
And through the hedge
Climbing up to the window ledge
Throwing lockets to make a scene
I can’t explain, you know what I mean

I caught you crying
Trying to hide your tears away
But your crippled smile
Will always give the game away
Are we falling apart ?
Are we just walking in the park ?


We’ve got to put
The sun back in our hearts

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the last shot!

Sarah said...

Lovely shots, my favourite is the second one - that lovely moss colour :)

Chris T said...

Great shots. See what you mean about kerb crawling - you must have been on your hands & knees to take that last one lol

maz said...

Love the chihuahua eye views!

CHEERpy TALK said...

good shots.