Monday 23 June 2008

Pushed Back Her Fringe

Prompt at Her Space My Space is fringe

An ornamental edge or a natural border to hair




Lyrics from "For The Price Of A Cup Of Tea" by Belle and Sebastian

She just wants to be accepted in this place
There's something in her face
She will always seem exotic and aloof
If you want to know the truth
Her friend the stars dripping from the jewelled sky
When she was passing by
Would keep her calm
There was people that she knew, at least she thought she did
Be easy on the kid!
She took her winter coat from her plastic wrapper
Pushed back her fringe, see her birthmark
She can finally be the person she wanted to be

4 comments:

Bobs said...

That's a fab angle you found there! Took me a second to see what I was actually looking at! lol

jeanie oliver said...

Hi there,
wonderful perspective, almost made me dizzy to look down like that from a what the mind perceived as a great height
also read up on ME -I like that you keep your readers updated.
Jeanie

Anonymous said...

The angle is what gets you in this shot! Good thing I have a laptop and can turn it upside down!

Zoe said...

Great angle! Love it x