Saturday 14 June 2008

Oh Watcha Gonna Do, Katie?

SPS prompt from Her Space My Space


K's leavers ball, seems like yesterday I was taking pictures of her starting primary one. Next step History and Russian at Glasgow university.....well someone's got to do it !!!
Lyrics from "What Katy Did" by Babyshambles

Oh watcha gonna do, Katie?
You're a sweet sweet girl
But it's a cruel, cruel world
a cruel, cruel world.
My pins are none too strong, Katie
Oh hurry up Mrs Brown
I can feel 'em coming down
& it won't take none too long
But since you said goodbye
The polka dots fill my eye
And I don't know why

4 comments:

jeanie oliver said...

lovely child--going out into the world, she will need a little attitude to knock on all the doors.
Jeanie

anita said...

how funky does she look in that dress???!!!
anita
x

The Cook said...

Love the attitude and that dress is a gorgeous colour. x

Anonymous said...

She looks lovely!!!

I love the colour of her dress!!