Thursday 12 June 2008

Like The Drip Drip Drip Of The Raindrops

Prompt at her space my space is drip

To let small drops of liquid fall



Lyrics from "Night And Day" by Cole Porter

Like the drip drip drip of the raindrops
When the summer shower is through
So a voice within me keeps repeating you, you, you
Night and day, you are the one
Only you beneath the moon or under the sun
Whether near to me, or far
It`s no matter darling where you are
I think of you

Now that I have had a mini massage with rubbed in my "drip" I am resting, resting, resting my wibbly wobbly legs, it is my youngest daughters leavers ball tonight and I have got to be horizontal to go take pictures before she and her friends leave. Only problem is her excitement is driving me nuts exhausting me and at the moment she is under my bed searching through boxes for just the right shade of nail polish, it was much easier when she was a tomboy.

No comments: