Tuesday 17 June 2008

He Just Dehydrated And Died

Prompt At Her Space MySpace is hydrate

To fill or absorb with water


Lyrics from "The Man Who Couldn't Cry" by Johnny Cash.......a bit of a cheat as the word is dehydrated.

He was removed from jail and placed in a place
For the insensitive and the insane
He played lots of chess and made lots of friends
And he wept every time it would rain
Once it rained forty days and it rained forty nights
And he cried and he cried and he cried and he cried
On the forty-first day, he passed away
He just dehydrated and died

5 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Great shot I love the coloured straws. x

etteY said...

lovely coloured straws :D

jeanie oliver said...

Hi there,
I'm doing okay, just exhausted. Have been at singing school these past 2 weeks and just get from point a to point b! Singing school is on my "bucket" list that I made when that movie came out. I've been managing some her space prompts, have not, though, made it around to see others.
Jeanie

Anonymous said...

Do you like straws too? Sue does! Great great shot! I'll come pack your kid but if I am coming all that way I have to see the Lock Ness Monster!

Chris T said...

Very nice shot