Tuesday 3 June 2008

Mumps 'll Make You Lumpy

Prompt today from her space my space is lumpy
My lumpy is a Amethyst Cluster, which is supposed to have healing properties and wait for it ....the Greeks believed that the stone protected its owner from "drunkeness". Not sure the healing properties are working but I cannot tolerate much alcohol, so I guess the Greeks are right:)


Lyrics from "Poison Ivy" by the Hollies

Measles make you mumpy
Mumps'll make you lumpy
Chicken pox will make you jump and twitch
Common cold'll cool you
Whooping cough will fool you
But Poison Ivy Lord will make you itch

5 comments:

Sorcha said...

I love these stones.

Also adore your photos of the grass and shoes. Beautiful :]

Zoe said...

Great shot - such a pretty colour. x

Unknown said...

Nice rock there :o)

jeanie oliver said...

looking good as usual, I have a lovely ring that is protecting me from drunkeness and I didn't even know it! I don't drink much, but now that I know.....!
Jeanie

Sue said...

I can assure you that my amethyst isn't working on either level :-( But is it so pretty I really don't mind :-)

So a great take on the prompt. I thought it was quite hard today.

Gosh, I remember The Hollies :-(

Bye for now . . . Sue