Monday 19 May 2008

When The Jelly-Faced Women All Sneeze

Prompt at her space my space is sneezy





No sneeezy lyrics in my brain but I can give you "sneeze"

Lyrics from "Visions of Johanna" by Bob Dylan



"You can tell by the way she smiles

See the primitive wallflower freeze

When the jelly-faced women all sneeze

Hear the one with the mustache say, "jeeze I can't find my knees"

Oh, jewels and binoculars hang from the head of the mule

But these visions of johanna, they make it all seem so cruel "




3 comments:

Diana said...

Love your sneeze!!!!

Bambi said...

nice shot!

Sue said...

Great minds . . . as you say :-) Super shot, you have a great eye for an angle.

Love some of Bob Dylans early stuff, not sure if I know this one though.

Aside. I am currently half way through watching Sweeney Todd, utterly brilliant, and the last song was about Todd's daughter Johanna! Saw this film at the flicks, LOL did you ever call the cinema that, and have been waiting patiently for it to come out on DVD.