Thursday 1 May 2008

Spectacles

Prompt for the day at HSMS is Spectacles
"Eyewear for those why are Myopic, Hyperopic, Photophobic and for those who are plain old shopperholic! Which one are you?"
Am glad of the sunshine today to be able to do this

Like Sue the picture prompts usually make me think of a song and I am pleased that she doesn't mind if I join her blogging the song the prompt reminds me of, thanks Sue. Unfortunately today I cannot think of one song that relates to "Spectacles" .

5 comments:

sharon said...

I like the way this looks like the invisible man is wearing them.

Deanne said...

i love your glasses shot. x

Jolanda said...

Lovely picture. Love the blue sky.

Anonymous said...

i have a song with the word spectacles but it is a Girl Scout camp song.
I love your shot, very cool and creative!

maz said...

That's a fabulous shot! And I love yuor wild too...