Thursday 15 May 2008

Doc It's Only A Scratch

Prompt from her space my space Doc

Are you relaxed.....
We shall now examine you.....oh yes we will



Lyrics in title from Rocky Racoon by The Beatles

"Now the doctor came in stinking of gin
And proceeded to lie on the table
He said Rocky you met your match
And Rocky said, doc it's only a scratch
And I'll be better I'll be better doc as soon as I am able"

A great big thanks to Suzy and Louise for stepping in while Anita and Kirsty have a break

5 comments:

Stefij said...

great shot, if not a little intimidating!!!! haha

Sue said...

Oh . . . not liking the look of those plastic gloves one bit!

Very clever take on the prompt and I agree with Stefi "intimidating" . . . it's the implication hidden behind the gloves being pulled on that conjours up unmentionable images ;-)

Great choice of track today :-)

Bye for now . . . Sue

All of my Todays said...

ROFL. Brilliant take on the word. x

Aubrey Harns said...

Oooh, that shot made me tense up all at once. Nicely done. You certainly captured the mood!
Blessings,
Aubrey

The Cook said...

Why is it those gloves always look SO scary?! Great shot. x