Friday 2 January 2009

A Little Light Cube

Oh what a wonderfull toy, I have had fun playing with it. A xmas present from Katie, the lights to go with it she tells me I shall get for my birthday :). Four different coloured backgrounds.
The "single flower" shot was taken using the black background. The simplest of things, one pop and its ready to use, which for me is great, no instructions to ponder over and try to make sense of. I am sure this is going to be well used.
















Anyone like a Toblerone before I eat them all


1 comment:

Sue said...

Off to google this . . . now!

Amazing present. And I love it's easy to use. What a super idea.

Now I understand how you got the backgrounds for the flower and leaf. I use card but the effect can be grainy.

One of my favourite chocolates . . . said like I there's much I don't like!