Thursday 15 January 2009

Let's Be Jolly

Prompt from HSMSHS is Jolly

Merry, full of fun, delightful and enjoyable, show us Jolly in your space today




Lyrics from I Never Promised You A Rose Garden by Lynn Anderson

I could promise you things like big diamond rings
But you don't find roses growin' on stalks of clover
So you better think it over
Well, if sweet talking you could make it come true
I would give you the world right now on a silver platter
But what would it matter
So smile for a while and let's be jolly love shouldn't be so melancholy
Come along and share the good times while we can

6 comments:

canadacole said...

He certainly has plenty of reason to be jolly! Fun photo!

Mandy said...

Ah fantastic, so funny watching a dog eat ice cream :O) Great shot. xox

Zoe said...

Fab take on it x

Chris T said...

Great shot!

Sue said...

Belle takes great photo. Fancy here liking ice-cream :-) This is a photo to treasure . . . lovely shot Janette :-)

Rose Garden . . . reminds me of my Mum . . . :-)

Anonymous said...

Belle so deserves that ice cream. Oh crap now I am crying, what a sob I am!