Monday 26 January 2009

Don't Discard Me

Prompt from HSMSHS is Discard

To get rid of as useless or undesireable.



Lyrics from Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me by Elton John

I can't find, oh the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have they need love to help them heal
Don't let the sun go down on me
Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
But losing everything is like the sun going down on me

5 comments:

Mandy said...

What a great shot for todays prompt. Poor barrow though :O) xox

Anonymous said...

Love the shot! See in my neck of the woods that would now be a planter in the yard.

Photographing Mom said...

Beautiful photographed.

Chris T said...

Great shot!

Gwyneth said...

I really like your photo! I like the contrasts and lighting, nicely done.