Monday 5 January 2009

BeginningTo Wonder Why

First prompt in 2009 from HSMSHS is Beginning

To welcome in the new year, the definition of our first word is 'the source, origin or commencement of something. Show us 'Beginning' in your space.


Hyacinth bulbs just beginning to sprout,now as I have finally remembered to bring them out of the dark and into the light,hopefully they will grow into beautiful flowers.





















Lyrics from You Make Loving Fun by Fleetwood Mac

I never did believe in miracles,
But i've a feeling it's time to try.
I never did believe in the ways of magic,
But i'm beginning to wonder why

8 comments:

sam said...

these are so begining and wonders to come from them i'm sure,

Sue said...

Hi Janette :-)

Beautiful take on today's prompt. Lovely shot. And hopefully you'll be able to use them later for petal, leaf, bloom, smell (!) etc.

Ordered a small light cube and I am so excited :-) I have some decorations that I want to photograph before they go away . . . cube should be here this week :-)

I am not sure what to do about the prompts . . . I have older photos to sort etc and wondering whether to do these instead of joining in.

See you on fbook . . . Sue :-)

Photographing Mom said...

Beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the final results!

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous shot.

Great take on todays prompt.

Enjoy them when they flower.

Chris T said...

Mmm nice shot. I haven't done mine yet - too much running around today but I am thinking on the same lines as you!!

Igotmebabe said...

Sue,
You are going to love the light cube :)

lynn said...

Perfect shot for beginning!

canadacole said...

These are beautiful! Such hope in this type of beginning!

I have leftover tulip bulbs in my basement from the fall planting. I wonder if I could bring them upstairs and force them?