Wednesday 21 January 2009

The Aroma Of Your Perfume

Prompt from HSMSHS is Aroma

A distinctive and typically pleasant smell. Show us an aroma in your space




Lyrics from It Started With A Kiss by Hot Chocolate

It started with a kiss, in the back row of the classroom
How could I resist the aroma of your perfume
You and I were inseparable, it was love at first sight
You made me promise to marry you,
I made you promise to be my bride
But you were only eight years old and I had just about turned nine
I thought that life was always good,
I thought you always would be mine
It started with a kiss,
I never thought it would come to this

5 comments:

Mand said...

Beautiful shot! xox

Zoe said...

Gorgeous, love candles!

Gwyneth said...

Really pretty picture, I love candles :)

Chris T said...

Great atmospheric shot - lovely!

canadacole said...

Beautiful shot! I relaxed a bit just looking at it.