Wednesday 30 July 2008

The State Of Me

"Everyday life shouldn't be this hard"

NMJ (Nasim Marie Jafry) of Velo-Gubbed Legs has had her first novel published "The State Of Me".
The Story:- Helen, a 20 year old student whose life is completely changed after being struck down by a mystery illness. She is eventually diagnosed with ME and faces a future where everything in life as she knew it will be tested.

The State Of Me is a moving, witty, original and unforgettable debut novel

I was excited to receive this book yesterday. Amazon sent it, the postman delivered it to the door and my daughter delivered it to my bedroom.

The first page.... in the supermarket, could have been me. I am sure it will have been many of the thousands of sufferers of ME.

Today it lies beside me on the bed and I am filled with anticipation,waiting till my head is clear, waiting to start reading.

No comments: