Tuesday 29 July 2008

Say Hello And Wave Goodbye

Prompt at her space my space is wave
A disturbance on a body of matter in the form of a ridge or swell. Also a hand gesture to motion a greeting or indeed a period or spell of unusually hot or cold weather. Wave is everywhere, where is yours?















Taken in Gournes, Crete, this crashing wave thundered down to splash ( a big splash ) the unwary.

Lyrics from "Say Hello And Wave Goodbye" by David Gray

Take your hands off me, hey,
I don't belong to you, you see,
And take a look in my face, for the last time,
I never knew you, you never knew me,
Say hello goodbye,
Say hello and wave goodbye.

4 comments:

Aubrey Harns said...

Fantastic shot!
Blessings,
Aubrey

Unknown said...

Wonderfully inviting splashy wave.

Gemma* said...

great splash on that wave :)

Sue said...

Yep, I like frothy white waves and would love to run amongst them. This is the kind of photo that makes me dream . . . . . . . . . . . I don't run anymore, my feet can't dance on stones & pebbles plus the water must be warm for my bones BUT maybe one day I can have gentle walk amongst the waves in the Carribean on soft sand in warm seas :-) Aren't dreams wonderful :-)

Thank so much for your comment. I am so glad it came over in the way I intended it too :-)

Take care . . . Sue :-)