Tuesday 22 July 2008

I Met A Gin Soaked Bar-Room Queen In Memphis

Prompt at her space my space is soaked

To get extremely wet.

Question :- Why does the water NOT come out the hose when you press the trigger.
Answer:- Because you have not turned the water on at the tap.
Question:- What happens when 15 mins later you finally have the answer sussed.
Answer:- The trigger snaps and everything gets soaked.















Lyrics from Honkey Tonk Woman by the Rolling Stones

I met a gin soaked bar-room queen in Memphis

She tried to take me upstairs for a ride

She had to heave me right across her shoulder

'cos I just can't seem to drink you off my mind

It's the honky tonk, honky tonky woman

Gimme, gimme, gimme the honky tonk blues

5 comments:

Diana said...

Hee Hee the Stones have the theme of my take on the prompt today.
Like your shot!

hannah said...

lol, fab.

Chris T said...

Just the sort of thing that would happen to me too

Anonymous said...

Love the song!!!! I have the McFly Cover which is funny (especially when they get the giggles towards the end)

Sue said...

Great song . . . not a big Stones fan BUT this is a song I really like :-)

Great story accompanying your photo . . . I totally get it . . . made me laugh as this is what has undoubtedly happened to me in the past :-D