Friday 25 July 2008

And It Hurt Just A Little Bit, When They Sliced And Packaged It

Prompt at her space my space is sliced

To cut in thin pieces or a portion of food
















Lyrics from "How You See The World No 2" by Coldplay

They put the world in a tin can black market, contriband
And it hurt just a little bit, when they sliced and packaged it
In a long black trench coat two hands around the throat
Oh, you want to get it right sometimes

Theres so much to be scared of and not much to make sense of
How did the clowns ever get control, if you hear can you let me know
How can they invade it, when its so complicated ?
Oh, you just want to get it right sometimes.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Yep, I agree, lovely and healthy :-)

I adore Coldplay . . . just got Viva La Vida on at the moment . . .gets to me every time . . . and I have no idea why!

Scrolling down