Monday 23 February 2009

Rubber Band

Prompt from HSMSHS is Rubber

An elastic substance made synthetically or from the sap of various tropical plants. Find Rubber in your space today



Lyrics from Rubber Band by David Bowie

There's a rubber band that plays tunes out of tune
In the library garden Sunday afternoon
While a little chappie waves a golden wand
Rubber band
Dear Rubber band, you're playing my tunes out of tune, oh
Rubber band,
Won't you play a haunting theme again to me
While I eat my scones and drink my cup of tea

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot on the black background!

Chris T said...

Great shot, love the colours but I have a very strong aversion to rubber bands. I don't know why as they're very useful but they annoy me!! Totally illogical- I prefer paperclips lol

canadacole said...

I love how you're staged this on the black! Striking shot!

Anonymous said...

Very creative layout of your pic!!

Sue said...

You got a great shot here . . . in the light cube :-)Nice strong colours.

I have not been very succesful with the black which shows up more as a fluffy grey. Clearly I need more practice!