Wednesday 4 February 2009

Prompt from HSMSHS is Radiate

To give light or heat in the form of rays. Show us radiate in your space today


Lyrics from Dreaming by Blondie

I don't want to live on charity
Pleasure's real or is it fantasy?
Reel to reel is living rarity
People stop and stare at me
We just walk on by - we just keep on dreaming
Feet feet, walking a two mile
Meet meet, meet me at the turnstile
I never met him, I'll never forget him
Dream dream, even for a little while
Dream dream, filling up an idle hour
Fade away, radiate

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing shot, it's very dramatic :-)
lovely poem, too!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME SHOT!! WOW!! ok no more caps! You always amaze me!

Gwyneth said...

Beautiful shot! The sky is so blue..

Zoe said...

Like everyone else think this is gorgeous! xx

canadacole said...

Amazing shot! I haven't figured out how to to that yet...but you make me really want to figure it out! I love your photos, every time.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photo!

Chris T said...

Beautiful. I am not at all inspired today!