Monday 9 February 2009

Filling

Prompt from HSMSHS is Filling

A substance used to fill i.e sandwich, pie or tooth cavity, show us 'Filling' in your space



Lyrics from Fill My Little World by The Feeling

Yeah, so what you gonna do
With all this stuff piling up, filling up and taking up
You misunderstand me
All I wanted was some evidence
That you really like me
Hey, show some love, you aint so tough
Come fill my little world right up, right up
Someday you're going to realise
(I want you)
To fill my little world right up, right up, right up

4 comments:

canadacole said...

Chocolate filling? I can't quite tell what kind. It's another lovely macro. I love it.

(So do you use a map or just grab one and hope for the best? I'm a map girl myself...)

hannah said...

Yummy......is that coconut?

Chris T said...

Great shot but if that's a bounty can't fancy it - not a coconut fan - but the chocolate yes!!!!

Sue said...

I thought Bounty too, but then saw the almond and now wondering whether you have a box of chocolates there!!

Super shot Janette and very tasty!

Sue

So sorry not been blog hopping lately . . . but back in the swing again now :-)