Thursday 26 February 2009

Rosie

Prompt from HSMSHS is Rosie

Of the colour of roses, having pink, healthy cheeks or being optimistic or hopeful. Find Rosy in your space today



Lyrics from Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard by Simon and Garfunkel

The mama looked down and spit on the ground
Everytime my name gets mentioned
The papa said oy if I get that boy
I'm gonna stick him in the house of detention
Well I'm on my way
I don't know where I'm going
I'm on my way
I'm taking my time
But I done know where
Goodbye to Rosie the queen of Corona
See you, me and Julio
Down by the schoolyard

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful young lady!!

Unknown said...

There are definitely rosy cheeks going on there, lovely pic :o) x

Kaz said...

AAwww Eleni is growing up so much. She's beautiful xxxxx

Chris T said...

Lovely pic indeed!

canadacole said...

Lovely! And her cheeks are VERY rosy. Must be a cold day!