Wednesday 19 November 2008

Written By An Italian Poet

Prompt today from HSMSHS is Italian
Originating in Italy, show us something 'Italian' in your space



















Lyrics from Tangled Up In Blue by Bob Dylan

She lit a burner on the stove and offered me a pipe
I thought youd never say hello, she said
You look like the silent type
Then she opened up a book of poems
And handed it to me
Written by an italian poet
From the thirteenth century
And every one of them words rang true
And glowed like burnin coal
Pourin off of every page
Like it was written in my soul from me to you,
Tangled up in blue.

4 comments:

sam said...

ooooo i love all italian food looks like u got the lot there :)

Diana said...

Great shot Janette - are not they just all over??? Itlian restaurants I mean. (LOL)

Chris T said...

Nice one - due to go out for 2 Italian meals next week yum!

Photographing Mom said...

Good shot!!