Tuesday 4 November 2008

Float Away Into The Shimmer Light

Prompt today from HSMS is Shimmer

To shine with a soft glistening light. Find a 'shimmer' in your space today





















Lyrics from I Don't Feel Like Dancing by the Scissor Sisters

You can't make me dance around
But your two-step makes my chest pound
Just lay me down
As you float away into the shimmer lights

But I don't feel like dancin' when the old joanna plays
My heart could take a chance but my two feet can't find a way
You'd think that I could muster up a little soft shoe gentle sway
But I don't feel like dancin' no sir no dancin' today

4 comments:

maz said...

Very creative Janette! I had that Scissor sisters song in my head too :)

Chris T said...

Great shot - reminds me of long hot summer days & refreshing cool drinks mmm!!

Aubrey Harns said...

Great shot - I love the vibrant colors!
Blessings,
Aubrey

lucy said...

I love this photo! No more need be said!