Thursday 13 November 2008

Last Orders At The Pub

Today's prompt from HSMSHS is Pub
A building with a bar selling alcoholic beveridges. Find 'Pub' in your space

The dog and I went on a pub crawl, without even getting out of the car





















We then went for a walk in the park where she decided she liked these people better than me


















And this little lady remarked "Isn't the weather atrocious"





















Lyrics from Friday Night by Lily Allen

Friday night last orders at the pub,
Get in the car and drive to the club,
There's a massive crowd outside so we get in to the queue
It's quarter past 11 now we won't get in till quarter to

4 comments:

Darcy Marshall said...

ha! I like little old ladies.

Love the shot of your pub, that's a proper pub, mine was in a wine bar type thingy,atleast yours has a real pub type name.

Chris T said...

Well the weather has been atrocious - we've had rain all day today - nice looking pub - has the look of a railway station about it too!

Sue said...

I love your little photo story :-)

I was there alongside you shouting Belle back, and I was nodding in agreement with the woman . . .

Mind you if I had been there then those two events would not have happened . . . why . . . c'mon . . . 'cos I'd have dragged you in to the pub!!

Great shots Janette :-)

Claire said...

Love the old ladies and the pub! Where are you near in Edinburgh? My family comes from Edinburgh..... the piccies just brought alot of fond memories!