Thursday 2 October 2008

Super Trouper Beams Are Gonna Blind Me

Prompt from HSMS is Beam

A ray or shaft of light, or a sturdy support of wood. Show us 'beam' in your space today.


















Lyrics from Super Trouper by Abba

Super trouper beams are gonna blind me
But I wont feel blue
Like I always do
Cause somewhere in the crowd theres you
I was sick and tired of everything
When I called you last night from Glasgow
All I do is eat and sleep and sing
Wishing every show was the last show

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I was sick and tired of evertttthhiiinnnggg, when i called you last night from Glasgow"

I have the Mamma Mia soundtrack in my car at the moment so me and my best friend Jeccy was singing Super Trouper at the top of our lungs on the way back from the cinema last night!

Diana said...

Great great pic and just love abba!!

Sue said...

Oh, great shot Janette. Really clear and crisp beams of light.

Tried this the other day . . . LOL very blurry and out of focus!!

Abba. Great, though I wouldn't listen to them out of choice, if the song comes on the radio I am singing along in a second.

I am the only adult in the country who wasn't that taken with Mama Mia the film, Sarah is the only teen!!!

I get your desire to come here for the meet up. Don't laugh but I keep wondering whether I could visit you in a day!!!!! You never know Crewe to Glasgow by train???

Friends come in all shapes and sizes don't they? You, I think are a .com friend :-) Not that I am into labels, just thinking about your comment :-)

Right, starting to become an essay!

Bye for now . . . Sue who keeps wanting to say "Beam me up Scottie" :-)

Photographing Mom said...

Beautiful shot and good song!

Est xxx said...

Beautiful Picture xxx