Tuesday 4 March 2008

Snow, Sinus's and Insomnia






My first thought on seeing the snow this morning was "how lovely". My second thought was "Oh No they will cancel her test again" and they did. My daughter should have been sitting her driving test last week, it was cancelled due to the examiner becoming unavailable and again today, cancelled due to bad weather. Arghhhh, not sure how much more of this I can take, I am more nervous than she is.
Been suffering with a sinus infection and feel like my head is going to explode,having this as well as my ME symptoms is bollox!!!. The pharmacist said take Sudafed,so I did, its' not helping and I feel tuned to the moon, all I want is sleep, surely that's not a lot to ask for !

1 comment:

Kaz said...

It does look very pretty, but ggrr to the driving test. And ggrr n bollox to the sinus's. Hope you feel better again soon - well back to the usual crap anyways! Photos are lovely.