Monday 10 March 2008

Meet The Monkey




Finally, I have arrived. Now I know I am "different", one look in the mirror showed me that, monkey makers across the universe will probably not have come across the likes of me, but I know I will be loved when I go to my new home later today. The people who live here are really happy ,I know this because every time they see me there is great laughter.
I am grateful to my creator, she knitted as if her life depended on it. Last night, after my completion, we shared a little pick me up. I also learned some new words like "bugger" and "bollox"



It's been fun being here, I was allowed to practise my climbing skills








I also made a couple of friends







I got to use the computer to email Mr H, he lives down south with his friend Twisty. Sorry Twisty but after Mr H sees my picture, I think you should be worried. I hear internet dating is all the rage.


Now I am packed and ready to go, I'll let you know what my name is when my new owner Eleni tells me.

5 comments:

Kaz said...

Mr H and Twisty are very happy that he is finally finished as they say I really shouldn't laugh on the phone so much as I have to go lie down after!

He's lovely Janette, truly unique, just how a monkee should be. Can't wait to hear what Eleni has called him.

Bug hugs xx

Angelnorth said...

Yay - a monkee! How brave are you to do a hairy one first?! Unique is definitely the name of the game and this one looks like a bit of a handful to me. Congratulations, I hope his new owner is kind and his name is a good one :o)

Janice said...

Kaz is sending all the BF crew over to see your monkee. He is great. I have a ball of denim wool looking at me, saying 'make me into a monkee' - now I'm scared with all those gussets!

Janice

Igotmebabe said...

Thanks for the comments BF crew, you are so nice to call him "unique". Janice grab that ball of denim wool and get going, that would be one cool monkey.
Thankfully Eleni loved him and immediately announced that his name was Stevie. When asked why she said "because he looks like a Stevie" Now I feel that I should apologise to all the Stevies in the world, but who am I to argue with a 10 year old.

Unknown said...

How rude of Kaz to say he looks funny! Unique with those low down ears, yes! But sweet all the same.

I fancy having a go at a monkey I have the wool, I have the needles, but I don't have the time!