Wednesday 27 May 2009

The Winner Takes It All

Prompt from HSMSHS is Winner

Person obtaining victory in a contest or game, to succeed in coming first, find a winner in your space today.



Lyrics from The Winner Takes It All by Abba

I don't wanna talk
About the things we've gone through
Though its hurting me
Now its history
Ive played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny

5 comments:

Bobs said...

Hahaha! This one makes me laugh. Poor doggy has no chance of catching the bird! Lol

Brill shot for today!

xxx

Coffeedoff said...

Great action photo, love the ripples on the water.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo!! Reminds me of my dogs chasing butterflies...

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Brilliant shot of the bird. Poor dog was never going to catch up!!!

Sue said...

Fabulous take! Loving Belle here chasing the bird . . . this photo shows just how well she is doing, bless her :-)

Song makes me want to cry . . . always has . . . always will. Still love it though :-)