Thursday 30 April 2009

Warning

Prompt from HSMSHS is Warning

A statement or event that indicates a possible or impending danger. Find a warning in your space today.



Lyrics from I've Got You Under My Skin by Frank Sinatra

I'd sacrifice anything come what might
For the sake of having you near
In spite of a warning voice that comes in the night
And repeats, repeats in my ear
Dont you know you fool, you never can win
Use your mentality, wake up to reality
But each time I do, just the thought of you
Makes me stop before I begin
Cause Ive got you under my skin

7 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

Love this take on the prompt

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Great shot and love the Frank lyrics :)

Anonymous said...

LOve this site, Janette.
Thanks for your comments on my little photosite.
Hope you found BCUG interesting.
Tina

Mandy said...

LOL yeah they do. Loving your shot! xox

Gez Butterworth said...

Clever take. :-)

Gwyneth said...

Great lighting, I really like the shot a lot.

Anonymous said...

fab shot