Thursday 9 April 2009

Bird

Prompt from HSMSHS is Bird
A winged creature able to fly, find Bird in your space



Lyrics from Mocking Bird by Carly Simon

Everybody have you heard
He's gonna buy me a mockingbird
And if that mockingbird don't sing
He's gonna buy me a diamond ring
And if that diamond ring won't shine
He's gonna surely break this heart of mine
And that's why I keep on tellin' everybody.....
Hear me now and understand
He's gonna find me some piece of mind
And if that piece of mind won't stay
I'm gonna find myself a better way

7 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful shot. The colours are great. What a beautiful bird. xx

Chris T said...

Lovely! We have a lovely pair of Collar Doves that visit our garden too. I don't know how they manage to stay on the bird feeder as they seem top heavy but they manage it somehow!

Sarah said...

That´s a baeutiful shot :)

Aubrey Harns said...

Very pretty!
Blessings,
Aubrey

Anonymous said...

What a stunning bird.

canadacole said...

What a gorgeous shot! Did it let you get close or did you have a great lens? Just asking because my local birds led me on a merry chase today. I'm envious!

Shannon said...

what a beautiful shot of a ring neck dove!