Sunday 13 September 2009

In My Life

Sadly HSMSHS no longer exists as we knew it, it can however be found here on facebook, now known as Friends Of HSMSHS.

Sunday's Wisdom For The Weekend has been set by Sue and is inspired by the Beatles song In My Life



There are places I'll remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all

5 comments:

Bobs said...

What a beautiful place - and a gorgeous shot!

xx

Anonymous said...

looks like a stunning place to sit and ponder

Chris T said...

That sums the words up perfectly - great photo choice :-)

Mand said...

Lovely and peaceful. xox

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful photo!!! Love to be sitting there with a good book. :)