Thursday 22 November 2007

Missing...Not In Action


Everyday my aim is to either write something here or post a picture, so far I am not doing to good. I do not know where the days disappear to. Not enough " well" time in the day for me. It has mostly been a "on the sofa" type week for me, apart from a trip to the supermarket and today's excitement, a trip to the doctors. On Monday if anyone had saw me they would have thought I had been on the booze as my balance was all over the place, it's amazing what becomes "normal" to someone with ME. Tuesday I had a malfunctioning brain, the dog almost had bird seed mixed in with her dinner instead of dog biscuits ( she would probably have ate it anyway). Yesterday my friend (who also has ME) visited with her dog Coco. This dog is lacking in the beauty department but she is so loopy you have got to love her, a bit like her owner, she drove up to see me in her pyjamas, just another normal day. Today I read that this coming weekend is the second anniversary of the death of Sophia Mirza, she was the first person recorded in the UK to have died as a direct result of the illness ME. Part of her "treatment" involved being forcibly removed from her home and sectioned. The story of Sophia's illness is horrendous but sadly not uncommon for ME sufferers. My thoughts are with her family,their suffering continues. To end tonight's ramblings on a lighter note my daughter has just perched herself on the end of my bed wanting to talk about her 18th birthday party ( what party ). Its not till April....HELP

No comments: