Friday 3 October 2008

How Long Must You Wait For Him

Prompt from Her Space My Space is Wait
To stay where one is or delay an action to a particular time. Find 'wait' in your space today

















Lyrics from In My Place by Coldplay

In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost, oh yeah
I was lost, I was lost
Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed
I was lost, oh yeah
Yeah, how long must you wait for him?
Yeah, how long must you pay for him?
Yeah, how long must you wait for him?

6 comments:

Bobs said...

Fab take on the word today! Love it.

Love that song too. :)

xx

The Cook said...

Very clever interpretation and a great song choice. x

Photographing Mom said...

Great idea. Beautifully photographed.

Claire said...

Love it - waiting for the kettle to boil, waiting for the tea to brew... lovely photo too!

Unknown said...

Great idea for the prompt x

Sue said...

Super shot Janette :-) I am a tea drinker myself, sometimes fruit juice and, although I shouldn't, wine too! I keep trying to up my water intake . . . and keep failing.

Coldplay . . . are right up there with the very, very best :-)

Sue :-)